- I hereby consent to the collection and use of my personal images by photography or video recording. I acknowledge these may be used on the Green Fair on the Fox website and Facebook Page and in e-newsletters and publications. I further acknowledge that my image may be used by the Green Fair on the Fox Committee and media to promote Green Fair on the Fox in the future.
- Setup starts at 7:00am on Saturday, August 13. Exhibitor agrees to have display completely setup by event start at 10am. All vehicles used for loading must be removed from all City Hall lots by 9:30am.
- Breakdown begins Saturday at 4pm. If you need to breakdown early you must contact Abby Beck at [email protected] to arrange appropriate booth placement. If you do not, you will not be invited to return to the next Green Fair on the Fox.
- Outdoor Exhibitors will be provided a 10×10 space. Outdoor exhibitor agrees to bring own table, chairs and tent for their booth. Chairs and a limited number of tables are available for indoor booths on a first come first serve basis.
- Food Vendors will need to get the appropriate permits to serve food at the event and email a copy to [email protected] or mail to Batavia MainStreet.
- Deadline for applications is Friday, July 1, 2016